Sunday, January 23, 2011

Triple Threat

Landon's good buddies - Claire, Delaney, and Tyler - recently had a joint bounce party to celebrate their 4th birthdays.  I can't believe how big they have all gotten in what seems like a blink of an eye! 
Birthday Boy Tyler keeping watch of the 3 and under bounce house.  :)  He makes a great monitor, but I didn't get a great pic because he kept teasing me and running away.  He is so full of life and laughter.  Tyler has always had a smile on his face and is just one of those people you automatically like. 
I love this sweet little boy!
Birthday Girl #1 - Claire  Such a true lady at heart Claire is always full of love and so polite.  Her personality is so sweet and pleasant.  The quinicential little girl!

Birthday girl #2 - Delaney   She is so full of spunk and personality.  You can't help but want to be around her.  What a beautiful little girl inside and out!  Love her!
Delaney does her "model pose"

Pow-wow underneath one of the inflatables

Landon having a blast on the slides


Brody LOVED playing inside the ball pit!



Group pic, but I think Koen's the only one ready :)

All the kid party-goers


Delaney is very concerned that Tyler's candle blew out......

but no worries..Brian comes to the rescue and the birthday kiddos are good to go!
Happy 4th Birthday C, D, and Ty!  Love you all :)

1 comment:

  1. What sweet words about Tyler! I'll have to show him your post.

    ReplyDelete