This is completely superficial and selfish, but I often worried before the boys were born if I would think they were handsome. Oh of course my #1 concern and prayer was for healthy, happy babies but there was also a part of me that hoped they would be good-looking. I am not really that superficial, but I can be very critical with myself and in my mind, so I did not want that to be translated to my children. I remember being so relieved when I saw Landon - and even stated in relief, "Oh, he's cute!" Well, thank God that it really doesn't matter and all children are beautiful and perfect to our Heavenly Father, but this proud momma is thankful and thinks she has two, I mean three good-looking boys!!
I recently took some pics of the boys in hopes of getting a good photo. Landon was decked out in a suit outfit that Pops got him for Christmas. I figured by the time we had an occasion to go to that he'd need to wear it - it would be too small, so we broke it out for church. Everyone kept telling him he could be in GQ.
Might be getting a big head, but this pic cracked me up!
"Zoolander" pose
My little gentleman takes a bow
I also took some pics for Brody's 1st birthday invitations.....
What an impish look!
Love how blue his eyes look
Those two little teeth crack me up!
The Winning Shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment