Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Other Christmas Events

I am really behind on blogging, so here are a few more events with our friends and family over the holidays.

GREAT UNCLE DEL AND AUNT BEV'S HOUSE (Josh's Uncle and Aunt)
Their house has so many trees and a theme for each room!  Here is Landon in the snowman/red/white room.


He loved pushing all the buttons and making the snowmen sing and dance.


Landon hanging out in the 60's room.
 
The boys with Bev and Del

Landon poses with their Santa....after telling him he was a really good boy

BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR JESUS WITH SMALL GROUP
 Josh was the "Star"
 All the kids dressed up as Joseph, Mary, shepherds, wisemen, etc. and went on a journey to Bethlehem. 
CHRISTMAS WITH MEMA & PAPA MAGGOS AND FAM
Aunt Linda always gets the boys books for Christmas...Brody engrossed in his


Landon's excited about Mema and Papa's present

Max sports Ariel's Christmas present - a furry hat!

Landon's pumped about his new batcave!!  I love it...just what I always wanted :)


No comments:

Post a Comment