Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Day

We had a nice, relaxing Christmas just hanging out in our pajamas at our house.  The boys had so much fun opening all their presents and hanging out with the grandparents!
Brody's 1st Christmas!!  I wasn't sure what to get Brods since we already have so many toys/clothes from Landon, so his big "present" was a huge wrapped bin full of balls!  He loved it!
HO! HO! HO!

"Santa" brings in the presents from Mema Busch!

Mema helps Brody open up his presents.
Landon gets daddy with his new Joker mobile hammer.  Look at that ornery face!

 Josh shows off his new ammo and guns!  I was tired about him asking to buy real ones so I hoped this might satisfy his shooting needs for a while ;)
Landon was so excited that Baby Jesus finally arrived on Christmas in his stocking.  He adds him to the nativity set and sings "Happy Birthday" to him.

Showing off his new Car slippers which he proudly calls Flippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment