Well, I never thought I would hear my 3 three old say, "Hey mommy, I'm a pothead." Let's just say I was very relieved when I turned around and saw this!
Other silly things I have heard lately....
- "Look! A mix it up truck" when he spots a cement truck
- "I wanted airplane turkey" when I give him a turkey sandwich, his version of saying he just wants plain turkey without the bread
- Upon seeing a motorhome, "Cool! That truck is carrying a house!"
- He is also into saying, "Hey guys, we have a problem..."
- I also get to hear about his favorite things about 10 times a day, I used to ask him ?'s like what is your favorite color, animal, thing about school, etc.; so today alone I heard my favorite animal is an ostrich, my favorite water animal is a squid, my favorite car is a Jeep, my favorite place is outside, my favorite brother is Brody, my favorite food is pizza, my favorite fruit is blueberries....well, you get the idea! There are not too many quiet moments around here these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment