Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Marine Homecoming

We took the boys to the parade and homecoming in Marine.  Landon had a great time riding the rides and watching the parade.  He keeps asking to go back!

His favorite ride was the roller coaster, but I was a little shocked by how fast it was!  He LOVED it!


Landon had to have an adult to go on this slide, so I happily agreed! 

This was the only ride he did NOT like.  He looked miserable and got really dizzy. 
"Mommy, I don't want to go on those little swings anymore!

PARADE....We ran into lots of people we knew.  Josh's Uncle Denny and Aunt Nancy, The Harriss Family, and our cousins Wyatt, Dakota, and Cheyenne were in the parade.

Julia and Ryan watching the band......Landon and Aunt Nancy greeting the giraffe.

Cousin Wyatt looking so grown up!

Brody in between tears...he did not enjoy the evening quite as much as Landon.  The loud sirens on the fire trucks and police cars were a little too much for him.  Every time I got him to calm down another one would come by and honk or turn on their siren.  Maybe I'll invest in some baby headphones so we can enjoy the 4th.  I LOVE LOVE fireworks and don't want to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment