There is nothing I love more on this earth than my Busch boys. God has blessed me with an amazing husband Josh, an adventurous little Landon, and now my sweet baby Brody. Life may not always be easy with the boys, but it sure is full of crazy adventures and fun! Welcome to my life of loving the Busch boys...
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Mom of the Year...
I have been concerned the last week or so because I noticed a strange, brownish rash on Landon's neck. Not sure what it was - I thought the blotchiness was maybe his excema coming back or a skin discoloration from the sun. He has his three year old check up this week and I was going to ask the Doc his opinion and recommendations. Well, today I found the cure! A good head to toe scrubbing in the shower!! We have been crazy busy lately and yes I do bathe my child, but they have been quick baths or showers and dad has been helping give them on occasion as well. I have to say I was a little mortified when I realized the rash was the result of a dirty boy! Thank God I solved the mystery before asking the doctor on Friday! Umm, can imagine the doctor telling me - he's fine, just give your kid a bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment