Lilly is always so excited to see her daddy, and when he walked in
front of the chapel she came running over saying Daddy! Daddy! So sweet :)
You could just see the love on Katie's face and in her eyes - so happy for them!
The happy couple
Allan had to work, so Jen flew solo; but she looked beautiful enough for them
both. Her hanging out in the outdoor kitchen.
Brian figures he better take his pregnant woman to the chapel ;)
Such a good looking couple - you know this baby boy will be a handsome
little guy just like his bros.
The only man I would want to be with.....God blessed me with an amazing hubby
and I hope the Buxton's find as much joy in marriage as we have! Not everyday is
full of roses and sunshine, but I can't imagine life without him!
Awwww, thanks Erin! You made me all teary-eyed! :) We are blessed with some awesome friends; thanks for coming to the wedding and thanks for sharing pictures too!
ReplyDelete