Late Friday night we were all a little bored at the Busch house, so after a conservation about sports with Landon - we decided to bust out some of our old trophies to show him. He was so excited to see and play with them all! Who would have thought two bins of old dusty trophies and medals would provide so much entertainment? I must say though that he wasn't the only one having fun. Josh and I were very maturely seeing who had the most accomplishments/trophies. We were close to even, but he decided that academic trophies don't count. Whatever - I am proud of my math and spelling bee trophies :) and I have sports trophies too - just makes me well-rounded! After laughing at our ridiculous competition, we decided to just be thankful that God gave us talents and abilities that enabled us to earn trophies. Funny though how things can seem so important at one time and then just collect dust and space later. Seriously though Josh, you win. You are better and I will let you prove that each morning when Brody wants to eat at the crack of dawn! I'll even give you a trophy for best morning feeder as I earn my sleeping in award :)

My humble, trophy husband
Our trophy shrine
The Triad Letterman Jacket
Landon pretending he won the trophy....Ohhh YEAH!!
Hilarious! You two are such a cute couple; it sounds like you have a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete