Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brody's 1st Birthday!!

I'm not sure how it happened, but my sweet baby Brody just turned 1!  He is such a joy with an infectious smile and I feel so blessed to be his mom.  To celebrate we had a festive winter "one"derland party for my little man.
The Birthday Boy

I went a little overboard on all the decor....





but Brody seemed to like it...especially all the balloons!

The activities...we had an inflatable, igloo, winter toys and animals, and
an ice pond (pool) full of pillows and balls to jump and play in.




Kiddos having a blast inside the igloo room

Waitingfor his cake

He loved the cake, but had had enough at this point...
could be the burning sensation from all the blue icing up his nose.

He was blessed with lots of fun, great people, and presents!  WE all love you Brody!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! We did the Winter Onederland theme too and it turned out so adorable! I love all of your birthday photos as well. You did such a great job mamma!

    ReplyDelete