Taking a bath....Whenever I tell him to wash his armpits, he responds...Don't forget to Wash my Feetpits (the bottom of his feet)
Guess he got tired of hearing me say, "when you get bigger", so he retaliated with "Don't worry mom, you can do it when you're littler."
My dad asked Landon if he was living in opposite land, and with a very serious look he responds, "No, actually I live on Giger Road in Highland from the state of Illinois."
Josh was trying to fix a lawn mower and was getting a little frustrated. Landon was watching and told him, "You can do it daddy. Busch boys are not quitters!" (I had told him this earlier when he didn't want to keep riding his bike, so I guess he was listening!) I think Josh spent an extra 1/2 hour longer than he wanted so he didn't "quit."
Landon's teacher at church told me he helped calm down a little boy that was upset in the class. I told Landon I was proud of him and asked why the boy was crying. Landon's response..."He missed his mom and dad, but I told him it would be okay and to forget about the past!" Okay...too funny!
Recent goodnight prayer....Dear God, please do not let dogs poop anymore. Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment