Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Landon all ready and excited about his first day of school.

Landon has always loved carrying backpacks, but now he is finally
big enough that a backpack actually fits him!

Walking to the school
He was so excited that they had cars.  He ran and gave me a hug and kiss and went right to playing!

After he had a few issues at school last year, I must say I was a little nervous about him starting again.  However, I got a great report that not only did he have a great day, but his teachers told me he was the most polite 3 year old they had ever had.  He always said please, thank you, excuse me, etc.  Woo-hoo!!  Must say that a compliment is SO much better to hear than the reports I was used to.  Yeah Landon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment