It seems like this is the year to turn 30! I will be starting my third decade in a couple weeks and several of our small group friends are also turning 30 this year as well. We recently celebrated our friend Katie's 30th birthday. Her husband Jason is a great guy and surprised her with an amazing party complete with food, music, and creative kid favors for the little ones. He even brought a dress in her favorite color pink for her to wear for the event. Way to go Jason!
Someone's camera flashed right when I was taking this pic...Happy Birthday Katie!
Landon sporting his cool new tiger hat he got from Mr. Jason
Brody sports his new pink pig hat. Never thought I would see Brody wearing a pink hat and
grooving to Ice Ice Baby, but yeah it happened here.
Happy Birthday Katie! It was great to see you :)
Awwww, how sweet of you! Thank you guys so much for coming and making it such a special day for me! I'm so blessed to have such good friends to get old with - Happy upcoming birthday to you too!! :)
ReplyDelete