There is nothing I love more on this earth than my Busch boys. God has blessed me with an amazing husband Josh, an adventurous little Landon, and now my sweet baby Brody. Life may not always be easy with the boys, but it sure is full of crazy adventures and fun! Welcome to my life of loving the Busch boys...
Monday, November 7, 2011
Those are some fine motor skills....
It was feeling like a super long Saturday at home with the boys so we played with some playdough and worked on stacking cheerios. I planned this for Brody, but think Landon liked it even more. Just take a glob of playdough and stick in a spaghetti noodle, skewer, or anything long and skinny and stack on the cheerios. Count how many you can stack on and then eat when you're done :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Erin you're soo awesome! The most creative mom I know. Your boys are so blessed to have such a wonderful, attentive mom. Love you lots always!
ReplyDelete