Thursday, October 27, 2011

Crave Halloween Party

We had our annual Crave Halloween Party tonight at church and it was a blast as usual.  Some super creative and fun costumes.
Josh and I went as Nerds.  Homemade costumes turned out well and only cost about 10 bucks to make.  Took forever to do the painting though.  Had the nutrition facts/label on the back that read....Ingredients: A smoking hot husband and wife who love God and love Crave!  We took 3rd place :)
Loofah ladies - McKenzie, Kelsey, and Kendall

Katie was a baked potato complete with butter on her head


The whole Scooby Doo gang showed up

Apparently I didn't take enough pictures - but there was also Wayne's World characters, a jellyfish, gypsies, M C Hammer and groupie (Ryan and Lori's costume), homecoming queen, cheerleaders, space girl? and a group of six students dressed as old people - freakin hilarious!! (Took home top honors)  They were so realistic in their costume, presentation, and old people chatter.  I actually had a couple students ask what was up with the senior citizens and told them they were costumes. Ha!  That's how good they were.  I didn't even know what students they were until I asked!

We also did a pumpkin decorating contest and top honors went to a pig, with a lion runner up and a Marilyn Monroe look-alike taking a close third. 

A great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment