Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ocean Firsts...

It was just a little over a week ago, but oh how'd I'd love to be back in this warm weather!  This was Brody's first trip to the beach and he loved the sand, water, and sounds.  He was a great boy and slept while his momma got some much needed R & R laying out.  Landon had been to the beach around 9 months of age, but this was his first experience swimming in the ocean.  He was very nervous and freaked out at first, but once we got him to try it - he did NOT want to leave.  He embraced the jumping in the waves and told me, "Mom, next time we go to the beach I will not be scared and just jump right in.  That was so fun!" 
These brothers are GREAT daddies!!


Refusing to get in the water

After lots of convincing...he loves it!


I look up and notice someone had arranged all of the sandals into a neat line...........and the guilty party is.........

Uncle Jeff proudly admitting to slight OCD

Uncle Jeff feeds Landon to the sand alligator the guys made

Attempts at pics on the beach....lighting was PERfect that day, but unfortunately I can't say the same for the boys.


Showing off his clapping skills

Happy even though I just tried to eat sand for breakfast!


Workout anyone?  There was an awesome beach workout class doing all kinds of fun drills right on the beach.  I could be inspired to do that workout everyday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment