Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Good Stuff

Well, my last post shared how Landon can be a bit of a stinker at times, but there are also so many moments when he just melts my heart.  Here are some of his recent sweeter moments...

Mr. Social -  Me: Landon who do you want to invite to your birthday party?  L: Delaney, Tyler, Claire, Koen, Trent, and BROOODY!!  Me: Anyone else?  L: Everyone.  Me:  Everyone from bible study? L:  No everyone in the whole world.  (Guess I should have made some more invitations.)  Josh asked him later who was coming to his party and with outstretched arms he responds, Everybody!

Mini Missionary - We were at the park and Landon was swinging with some other children.  He began singing, rather loudly I'll add, My God is Mighty to Save - He is mighty to save! Forever, author of salvation, he rose and conquered the grave..Jesus conquered the grave!  One of the moms was impressed and commented that he must be paying attention in Sunday school.  I even got in a great conversation about Christ and what a blessing Metro community church is to our family.  Way to go Landon! 
- One night Josh was talking really loud and Landon told him, "Daddy, shhh, Jesus was in the quiet!"

Ego Booster - Landon has been turning into a little gentlemen.  He has been opening doors, helping me stand up, and now showering me with compliments.  He often tells me mom your shirt is cute, and my favorite mommy you look so pretty.  He even told me I was an angel and gave me a huge hug!  Gotta love it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin! I have very much enjoyed reading your blog! :) you have adorable kids and great stories!

    ReplyDelete