There is nothing I love more on this earth than my Busch boys. God has blessed me with an amazing husband Josh, an adventurous little Landon, and now my sweet baby Brody. Life may not always be easy with the boys, but it sure is full of crazy adventures and fun! Welcome to my life of loving the Busch boys...
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Big Brother
Landon loves to help take care of his little brother Brody. He will get me diapers, binkies, bottles, or whatever I need. This morning however, he took his brothering skills to the next level. I heard Landon talking on Brody's monitor and thought wow - he's really loud today, but then realized he wasn't being loud -he was in Brody's crib! I just watched him for a few minutes and was so proud to hear him sing, give him kisses, and do patty cake! I had to rush upstairs though when Landon successfully takes off Brody's diaper and says, "Now doesn't that feel better!" Thank God there was no #2 going on in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment