We started a stocking tradition for the boys in 2007, Landon's first Christmas. About a week before Christmas the boys get a present in their stocking each day, and then on Christmas morning baby Jesus is the final gift. The boys were so excited about it this year and it felt like Christmas every day! On the third day Landon wondered why I didn't have any presents in my stocking and told me if I was good he would give me a present. So the next morning when we woke up I had one of his superman toys in my stocking! He wanted me to open mine first to see how excited I was. So sweet! Side note: I am so bad at pictures and forgot to take them the first couple days, so yes I do bathe my boys and change their clothes - well most days :)
Day 1: New Dinosaur Cups
Day 2: New electric toothbrushes...Captain America for Landon and Thomas for Brody
Day 3: A puzzle for Landon and working chainsaw for Brody
Day 4: New Pj's
Day 5: New truck and car
Excited about Day 6.....a new soccer ball and basketball hoop
Slam Dunk!
Day 7: New Batman and Cars shirt...definitely a present, because mom is not such a character clothing fan, but Landon LOVES them :)
Brody wonders why the day after Christmas there isn't a present in his stocking.
Sorry buddy - have to wait until next year!
What an awesome tradition you have for the boys! That's my smart creative girl!!
ReplyDelete