Sunday, September 11, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Lately I feel like I have been so behind on EVERYTHING!! and the last couple of weeks I have been trying to be more productive by sleeping a little less at night.  Brody is at that stage that you have to watch him each and every minute, so my free time is from about 6 am -6:40ish and after bedtime around 8.  Some evidence of my slacking/lack of alone time................
1)  First blog posts in 6 weeks!!  Longest hiatus since I began (Several more coming - we've had lots going on, just no time to tell about it :)
2)  Massive amounts of expired coupons - many that I should have used....


3)  Just found 2 thank you notes that I forgot to mail from Landon's birthday in June- sorry mom and Vanessa!  He loved your gifts :)
4)  Scrubbed all my floors by hand for the first time in probably months - longer than I can remember or want to willingly admit...minus the daily sweeping/cleaning post Brody's meals
5)  Can count at least 5 grey hairs since I am several weeks overdue dying my hair...didn't realize I was getting so many!
6) Totally missed doc appointments for Brody and Landon that were already two months behind schedule...I have never done that before!!! 

The good news is I am starting to get a few things done!  Even cleaned out the storage room this weekend and part of the garage.  Just really need to get things organized so I can be more productive and on top of things.  That's the hardest part about being a parent for me is being productive with two crazy boys.  Just wish I could just play with them everyday and everything would magically get done, but since that won't happen - I'll just get used to a little less sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment