Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Marine Week

Marine Week recently came to St. Louis, so we decided to head over and let the boys see all the vehicles, weaponry, and military gadgets.  Not sure who liked it more - Josh or the boys.  I know I was pumped to hold all the big guns.  Guess I better get used to all the manly stuff since I'm vastly outnumbered. :) 





Note to self...look back at this picture when Landon turns 16 and don't let the bros ride together :)


Thank you Marines for your service to us and America.  Here's to you..............

A little girl in my class brought in this crazy wig for show and tell and the boys tried it on.  Mr. America on the left is one of Landon's good friends Scott.  If you can't tell by the pic he is as big of a character as Landon.  Too funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment