Friday, October 22, 2010

WHEEL of FORTUNE!

Cue Music...Don don don don da da da!  Well you all know I can be a little lot competitive, and I would love to be on a game show.  Ironically the day after I shared with my Crave bible study group that being on a game show was on my bucket list, I found out Wheel of Fortune was coming to St. Louis.  I figure it MUST be a sign, so I decided to try and audition. 
There was a huge crowd and each person filled out an application to be entered into a drawing in order to audition.  Unfortunately my name was not picked that day, but the whole process was surprisingly entertaining.  Josh and I had a lot of fun watching the auditions and hoping to win.  Plus they are going to do another drawing in the next month for some more available spots - so my dream is still alive! 

Filling out an application in hopes of winning a chance to audition

The golden basket of chance....all the applications were dropped in and drawn by a stand-in Vanna White

Enjoying the auditions

"W" for WIN....was so pumped up to hear my name.  So many people that were called just waltzed up to the front like they weren't even excited.  Excuse me, but could you please show SOME emotion!?!  You could be on the Wheel!

Pat and Vanna replacements...the host was hilarious and really made the auditions fun!


I figured I would auditon for Vanna since I didn't get a chance to be a contestant :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment