Sunday, August 22, 2010

Branson Trip

The four of us went to Branson, MO, for a mini-vacation with my parents, sister Ariel, boyfriend Dan, nephew Max, brother Matt, wife Kimmie, and nephew Toby.  It was a great trip with a few crazy moments that can be expected with 12 people - 4 of which kids 3 years old and younger.

Our four bedroom cabin was nice and spacious for all the fam. 
Landon referred to our new house as the LOG. 
Swinging on the screened in back porch

Toby and Landon

We had a very busy trip and were able to go the Branson Landing, Silver Dollar City, several new restaurants, swimming, the fish hatchery, and go boating on Table Rock Lake.  I didn't get great quality photos since I was watching/playing with the boys, but I will have more photos in future posts.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great trip! We missed you last night. Just one question, is Josh cool with your boyfriend Dan?

    ReplyDelete