Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kids say the darndest things...

It seems these days that Landon makes me laugh about every hour with his crazy statements.  The trick is remembering what he said!  Here are a few I can recall...

As he gets out of bed, "Hey mom, I was snoring about boats."  "I also snored that Tyler took some of my animal crackers, but that's ok - I'm not mad - that's just what friends sometimes do." 

Sees someone exercising..."They must need some energy."

Eating food that's too hot..."Hey mom, can you please put this in the fridge so it feels better."

Eating food that's too spicy..."Ow! Ow!  My mouth hurts!  My mouth hurts!"

Singing his version of London Bridge as I trip on a toy..."My mommy is falling down, falling down, falling down, My mommy is falling down, my old Brody."

2 comments:

  1. These are some great ones! It's great to document them so you can laugh about them later. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad his love for Tyler is even greater than his love for crackers!

    ReplyDelete